Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Pictures (At last!)

Time for a little snack. I like things crunchy!!











Clean-up crew at the ready.













Equally cute from the front and back view. Look at that smile!

































Hi Mommy! I'm coming to get you.











Did you see a big dog around here somewhere?




















I did! I did! I did see a big dog!




















And finally...
"Come on girlie! Hand over the camera. Don't make me sic my new friend, "Baby", on ya!"

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Now,that's a big DAWG, especially in proportion to her.

Christi and Abbey said...

Oh my gosh, she is so stinkin' cute!! her hair and skin look so glowing and healthy

Site Visits