Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Maeve vs. Camera

The Assignment of the Day - Take cute pictures of Maeve to post on Blog. Sounds simple doesn't it? After all, she is a cutie-pie. What could be more simple?!? Here is how it went...

Maeve, sweetie, sit down there and let Mommie take a picture of you. No sweetie, stay there, stay sitting so I can take your picture...
I know the camera is very interesting, but please sit down for just a minute.

Yes, I love you too. Now sit down so I can take your picture. Okay, you can stand, but stay there so I can take your picture. No no, don't come over to Mommy.

Yes, yes it is tons of fun to grab at Mommy's camera. Lots of fun, but now staying still and smiling is even more fun. Really!! Please, please believe me. Just try it. Just try staying still for Mommy.

You seem to doubt me. Do you doubt Mommy? It is really a lot of fun to stay still to have your picture taken. Really! I mean Really!! Just try it sweetie-pie.


Nevermind. You are right, absolutely right. After 30 minutes and a million blurry pictures, in your face, close ups while child is grabbing at your camera is the way to go.

Mommie loves you too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that the camera won. Thank goodness for digital and you can delate the millions of pictures you don't want or aren't that good. You sure did get some great pictures.
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Catherine said...

This is such a cute post! Ahh...babies and cameras. What a sweetie! Thanks for the smiles.

Site Visits