Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Not so high hopes on Swim Lessons tonight...how about some cute pictures instead?!

I don't have any illusions on how Swim class is going to go tonight. Unfortunately for Maeve, she has a Mommy that has decided that learning to swim is very important (& more importantly safety around water.) So, like it or not we will continue to go.

So, how about a few cute picture to take my mind off the loooonnnngg 30 minutes ahead of me tonight? :)

Just like every child out there, Maeve loves to hide & "Pop Out" of boxes, hampers, baskets, etc. These two pictures are from Sunday when I was doing laundry and had emptied the hamper.

Talk about a perfect opportunity...Maeve couldn't wait to get in the hamper when I dumped it out. Of course, I had to help her in and out, so it wouldn't tip over. Just one more reason why I was so exhausted Sunday night, but on the upside I do get my workout and as she gets bigger, I am progressing up in weight lifting. My favorite picture from this past Tuesday was actually one I took before we left for Maeve's swim lessons. After she put her bathing suit on, I asked her to put her shoes on. Normally, she goes for her sandals (her favorites), but since Sunday the sandals have a new rival...her Dora sneakers. She loves them. Heck, if they had them in adult sizes, I would have bought a pair for me. They are awfully cute.

0 comments:

Site Visits