Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Baby Got A Boo-Boo


"Poor Baby!" That's what Maeve keeps saying. That and, "Baby got a boo-boo."

Poor dog indeed. Baby developed a small skin lesion that the Vet said was cancerous, so she went in for surgery to have it removed last Friday. Good news is they got it all and all the lab work came back that it had not spread further. Upon picking her up, they warned me that she might be a little lethargic (have they met my dog....she sleeps 99% of the day, any more lethargic, she would be in a coma.) Also, the Vet told me not to be alarmed on the size of the incision. Even though the original lesion was the size of a quarter, she has a 7 inch scar. The Vet took out extra skin on all sides and went down a fat layer or two to get it all out and make sure it had not spread. I told him not to worry. Baby, my very tubby dog, would have been fine to lose several fat layers. Now when people see the stitches and asked what happen, I simply say, "liposuction".

0 comments:

Site Visits