Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

My Referral Pictures




I just wanted to share my referral pictures with everyone. These pictures were taken when Fu Dai was approximately four months old.

Xiu Fu Dai was born on March 23, 2006. She is currently in the Xiushan SWI orphanage approximately 10 hours away from Chongqing. Her orphanage is in a very poor area, but it is very rich in love and attention that they shower on the children in their care. LWB (Love Without Boundaries) sponsors their nutritional program and supplies much of the orphanage's formula. This is very good news to me and reassuring that while I'm not there others are doing their best to take care of my little girl.

0 comments:

Site Visits