Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

9 Days to Maeve (3 days to Travel)

For those of you who know my normal extreme last minute packing habits (what the plane is leaving in two hours, no problem), please read this post sitting down as you might faint. :)



Three days out and packed and ready to go. Because of luggage constraints on flights within China, I have to keep it down to 1 checked piece (no more than 44 lbs) and 1 carryon only. Currently, I'm right about 39lbs for my checked piece so I should be good to go on Wednesday! Coming home, I'll be allowed to bring back more, because I will have Maeve with me then. This is a good thing, because I plan on doing some SHOPPING!!

PS - Love those Packmates, they really save space in the suitcase.

0 comments:

Site Visits