Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

16 Days to Maeve

Here is Maeve Fu Dai's new room. I had so much fun putting this room together and it all pulled together so easily. Many of my baby shower gifts matched and fit in perfectly. The funnest part were the painted added touches, one smaller table that I had painted years ago matched everything perfectly. The rest I painted or added touches too during the last few weeks.

Please note the crib mobile is taken down as Maeve will be old enough to stand up in her crib and reach it (safety hazard). It all came as a matching set, so I put it up for the pictures.



4 comments:

Daniel's Customs said...

What a cute baby! I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be so close to travel!
I love your daughter's name - it sounds so beautiful and the incorporated Chinese name is so important!

Kim said...

You daughter is just adorable, I can't wait until you go get her :)

Michelle McDonald said...

Wonderful Blog! I enjoyed reading all of it and seeing the great pictures of her room. We only have about 13 more days and they will be in our arms!! Can't wait to meet you and your parents in person!

Shannon said...

The photos of Maeve are precious! What a beautiful room you have lovingly prepared for her. Wonderful wishes are sent your way as you are united with your daughter!

Site Visits