Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

17 Days to Maeve

The countdown continues...

Here are some pictures from my wonderful babyshower! Laura asked if she could throw me a shower and the next thing I knew, several more of my cousins (Mary Kay, Marty, Peggy, Karen & Deby) joined in and helped out. A big THANK YOU to all of them for helping make it such a special day! Martha even designed and crafted the invitations herself. Take a look.



I thought the little insert was so adorable and thoughtful...



Martha also designed these little "Words of Wisdom" cards for everyone to fill out with helpful advice. Here are Emily's, another one of my cousins, thoughts. Beautiful words for such a young girl.



Here everybody is playing a game trying to guess my weight. (Thanks alot cuz!) Luckily, I was allowed to pick the winner and determine my own weight. :))



Here is Laura's daughter, Megan, and my niece, Alyssa, helping out. Megan was a very take charge kind of gal and made sure we stayed on track with the gift opening. No lolly gagging around for her. :)



Kim was my "surprise" guest. Yeah!! One of my best friends from high school days when we all worked together at Wendy's. It was so much fun to see her again and catch up!!

0 comments:

Site Visits