Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Flying off on a jet plane!! (6 Days to Maeve!)

We leave today for China!! Maeve will be with me soon!! Here's wishing for a nice, speedy and uneventful flight for my family and all the other familes flying to adopt as well. I'll finally be able to meet in person some of the wonderful people I've been "talking" to for months!!

PS - My Dad reminded me the other day that the last international trip he had been on had been to visit me in Europe with my Mom & Grandma. Now, he told me he is taking another international trip with a Mom, Grandma and daughter. I hadn't even thought of it that way...leave it to my sweetie Dad to say the nicest thing!

0 comments:

Site Visits