Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Hats-o-rama!

Maeve kindly posed for a few photos to model just a few of her many, many hats.

Of course Maeve insisted on first things first! Negotiation of the terms. I'm surprised she did not insist on legal representation, but it appears that as long as I kept the crackers a coming that she was happy to be my modeling Diva.




Then, it was down to business. A little raspberry anyone?









Here she is in her beach hat. She wore this later when we went swimming. Actually, it was more like, I put it on, she took it off, I put it on, she took it off. Overall, a very fun game to play with Mommy. :)








Then she did a little modeling of her cute little green cap with the bumble bee on it. Uh Oh, I think the crackers are running out.




















One more quick one in a cute tweed hat that is waaay to big for her, but Mommy just had to have.




No crackers, no pictures. Off she goes to play with her toys under the watchful gaze of her doggie, Smudge.





Of course there are more pictures of her antics today. I'll post again in a day or two the rest.

2 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

What adorable photos! I can't wait to be able to do that!

Your Dad said...

More Pictures of our new granddaughter would be nice.
Love you both.
Your Favorite Dad

Site Visits