Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

The Weekend


We had a fun weekend. Maeve was a good sport while Mommy did some shopping, so we hit the playground and the pool each day. Tons of fun, but most of the laughs were from our shopping trip. Or should I say, Maeve was quite entertaining to all around us. Oh, where to begin...

- First there was the exclamation from Maeve at one store, "Look Mommy! I made a seven!!". And indeed she had. She had licked a number "7" onto one of the full length mirrors. (Licking is a new favorite past time...It could be worse.)

- Then there was the to be expected, "Mommy! I gotta go POTTY!!!". Of course this happened when we were in a dressing room and I was half dressed. Did I mention that I had asked her 10 minutes prior. Hmmm.

- My favorite was when she tripped and landed on her little tushy. (You know where this is going.) I asked her if she was okay. Maeve replied, "I okay Mommy. I hurt my tushy. Mommy, kiss it. Kiss my tushy!". Then I had a three year old following me, shouting loudly, "Mommy, kiss my tushy!!". She finally settled for a kiss on the head, but not before half the store was in stiches.

Life is never boring with Maeve around.

0 comments:

Site Visits