Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

"I reading!"



This picture was taken on January 4, 2009.

Maeve, my little chatterbox, was unusually quiet. The norm is that I can tell from the volume level where she is at any given time. She is a bit of a chatterbox...just like her Mom. This afternoon was different. The conversation went something like this:

Mommy, calling out from the other room: "Maeve, what are you doing?"
Maeve, hollering back: "I reading."
Mommy, questioning, still from the other room: "What?"
Maeve, hollering back again: "I reading!"
Mommy, this time poking her head into the room: "You're what?"
Maeve, losing patience: "Mommy! I reading!!"
Mommy, seeing very cute picture opportunity: "Don't move!!"

PS - Mom, that is the book that you gave me at Maeve's baby shower.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Oh my gosh... that just melted me into a puddle on the floor. Too cute!

Christi and Abbey said...

Oh, I am just loving these updates. Having a little flashback to our first meeting with GW and then looking at our little girls now, amazing!

Site Visits