Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Lazy Sunday...

Just hanging out watching the neighbors walk by thinking, "My doggies are way bigger than your doggies!"



Wait a minute! What do I see!!! Mommy has the camera out and I'm sure she is going to let me play with it this time!!! YEAH!!



"WAAAAAHHHHH" Why can't I play with the camera?! I want to play with the camera! I need to play with the camera! I am REALLY upset here!! Don't you even care?!?



There is only one thing to do in this situation! I'm calling Grandma and telling on you!!!



Grandma says you have to give me the camera now! It is my turn. Don't you believe me?!?



Maybe if I pretend I'm calling Uncle Eddie now and sort of reach over and grab the camera really quick...a sneak attack. That's the ticket...a sneak attack.



How about a stare down. Ever competed in a stare down with a toddler chickee...well you are in for it!!



Hey no fair!! No tickling the tummy! This might be cause legal litigation here...hey, I told you no tickling the tummy...okay, okay, you can do a little tummy tickling. Silly Mommy.



You might think you have won, but this is just part of a larger plot of mine to take over the world! Oh Yes!!

1 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Sweetie pie!
Can you believe how quick they are with their hands. Abbey snatches stuff lickety split.

Site Visits