Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Success

A few days ago we tried JC Penny's photography studio again, and...

SUCCESS!! Well, at least no major meltdowns. The photographer missed the few real smiles that Maeve flashed, but we did have a few cute poses. Although I wish the photographer would take more pictures to catch more smiles, I think JC Pennys does a nice job overall. That and they are one of the few places that their "initial" baby coupons apply to Maeve & me. Most studios have coupons based on the baby's age for the first year. Pennys (& I think Sears too) coupons are based on the inital visits, not age of child. The "Picture People" were recommended by one of my friends, so I'm going there next, but I'll continue to go to Pennys. You just can not beat their prices. :)

Maeve & I



Maeve holding my hands (& her Sunshine toy).



Mommy & Maeve Feet

2 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Great pictures!

Christi and Abbey said...

Loved reading your update below and lime green is one of my fav's. The pcitures are a treasure!

Site Visits