Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

A Day in the Life...

Yogurt...not just a food, but a face mask!



Now that I have my own "Dora" cellphone, I'm ready to face the world.



If I could just figure out how to get out of this place...



Don't worry Smudge, I'm taking you with me as soon as I figure out how to open this door!



Poor Baby, she has had a tough day. Better give her a little back rub so she is all set for the next time I want to bounce up and down on her head.



I'm sure that Mommy left these out for me to climb on. I'm climbing just like they showed me on the Disney channel.



The dogs may weigh 5x more than Maeve each, but she can sure tire them out!



I was giggling until Mommy busted me doing something I'm not supposed to do. Maybe this crying face will do the trick and get me out of trouble.



A girl on the go needs a little snack. I don't know why Mommy doesn't want me eating this...My doggies love it and it is in this handy container that is just my size.

2 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

She is a cutie and getting so big!

Thanks for your input on my wish list too :O

Kristen said...

Love the pictures. Maeve is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Site Visits