Recipe for a Forever Family: Take One Mom (formerly from the Midwest), Add One Cutie Pie (formerly from China), then slowly Stir in Two Big Drooly Dogs.
RSS

Just a few photos with a little commentary...

Here are a few photos taken over the last month...

I'm not spoiled...I just like having everything my way!





















Every modern girl can work a little Yoga into the busiest of schedules. And it's a nice way to wind down before a nap!






































How to rule the world in 5 easy steps!

1) First understand the dilemna. "Hmmm, I am not the supreme ruler of the world yet...I do not like this."









2) Next, take careful notes and make a plan.











3) Double check to make sure you didn't forget anything.











4) Give instructions to your faithful minion, that is Mommy. "Okay Mommy, we are at the dog park and we will take control. When I say Go, you get that dog and I'll get the other one. Got it??!!?? Good!"








5) Grrrr...Charge!!!!

























Just make sure you don't get distracted. "Oh look! A picnic table for me to climb on. Yeah!!"

0 comments:

Site Visits